Zold wallet built in flutter (Android and iOS platform).
Use it to pay or receive zolds and view your wallet balance and transactions.
- [x] Pull wallet.
- [x] See Transactions History.
- [x] Generate QR code to accept payment.
- [x] Pay by scanning QR or by entering data.
- [x] Login with fingerprint sensor.
- [x] Restart wallet.
Getting Started with Flutter
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online
How to contribute
You can follow this guide to get started without prior knoledge about flutter.
However, I recommend you go through the steps below if you have enough time.
- Install Android Studio for building Android.
- Install xCode for building iOS.
- Install Flutter, See Getting Started with Flutter.
- Install PDD, More about PDD here.
- We prefer using VSCode
flutter packages getfirst to download the dependencies.
Before running tests, create a file
execute all commands in the die
flutter testto execute tests.
flutter runto try it live on running emulator or usb connected device.
flutter build apkto generate APK file.
flutter build iosto package iOS app.
Submiting a PR
Before submitting a PR make sure all these commands work.
flutter build apk
pdd -f /dev/null -v