Cyberpunk 2077 Hacking Minigame Resolver – Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nicolassiplis.cyberpwned
- Flutter - Currently tested with version 2.0 - https://flutter.dev/ - A personal Firebase project - Required to get a valid google-services.json file - https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/7015592?hl=en - Android Studio/IntelliJ with Flutter plugin - Not entirely required, but should allow you to test the app without having to side-load it into your phone
Installing and running
Make sure you copy your google-services.json file to android/app, otherwise you’ll get a build error and won’t be able to compile the application.
There are several ways of trying out the app:
- From the command line, you can do
flutter build apkwhich should generate an app-release.apk file in build/outputs/apk/release. You should then be able to side-load the app into your phone.
- If you’re using Android Studio/IntelliJ with the Flutter plugin installed, take a look at the following guide: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/test-drive?tab=androidstudio. Assuming you’re using an emulator, you’ll need to configure a webcam to actually test the app: https://stackoverflow.com/a/30792615/4572619.
- If you’d like to run the application on your device without having to side-load it: https://stackoverflow.com/a/54526682/4572619
- If you’re willing to side-load the APK file, download it from: https://github.com/nicolas-siplis/cyberpwned/releases