A toy piano app made with Flutter as a gRPC example, with a unique feature to interact with remote devices.
- Web (limited)
gRPC-Webis used for web instead of
- Sending notes is not supported due to the limited functionality of gRPC-Web.
- Receiving notes does not start unless you send a request by tapping a key after connected to a server.
- Tapping more keys cause an error printed in a browser console.
- A gateway proxy is necessary between a server and clients. See below for instruction.
- See the README of piano_server for details.
No sound font (.sf2) file is in this repository.
Search and get one, place it in
/assets/sf2/, and then specify the file path in
A server is necessary if you use the remote operation feature of the app.
Its source code is on another repository.
Subscribe to Flutter Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox