Muslim Mate – Your Islamic Companion
Muslim Mate is an Islamic app built using Flutter, designed to assist you in various aspects of your daily Islamic practices and knowledge.
- Get accurate prayer times based on your geolocation or a selected city.
- Prayer times are based on the cities in Morocco, but you can customize the city to get relevant prayer times of other countries.
- Find the direction of the Qibla to align your prayers correctly.
Mosque Map Finder:
- Discover and locate all nearest mosques in your area.
- Access the Quran in both Arabic and English.
- Navigate by Juz for easier reading and studying.
- Access a collection of Adkars (supplications) that Prophet Muhammad frequently recited in various situations.
- Engage in Dhikr with a Tasbih that includes predefined Dhikrs and a counter with a customizable target.
Technologies and Packages Used
- intl: ^0.18.1
- provider: ^6.0.5
- uuid: ^3.0.7
- geolocator: ^10.0.1
- flutter_map: ^5.0.0
- prayers_times: ^0.0.1
- geocoding: ^2.1.0
- hijri: ^3.0.0
- workmanager: ^0.5.1
- flutter_local_notifications: ^15.1.1
- shared_preferences: ^2.2.1
- flutter_compass: ^0.7.0
- google_maps_flutter: ^2.5.0
- flutter_config: ^2.0.2
- dio: ^5.3.2
- flutter_polyline_points: ^2.0.0
- scrollview_observer: ^1.16.5
- flutter_carousel_slider: ^1.1.0
- percent_indicator: ^4.2.3
- numberpicker: ^2.1.2
- smooth_page_indicator: ^1.1.0
- vibration: ^1.8.1
- animated_splash_screen: ^1.3.0
- hexcolor: ^3.0.1
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/your-username/muslim-mate.git
Setting Up Google Maps API Key
In order to use Google Maps features, you’ll need to obtain a Google Maps API key. Follow these steps:
Go to the Google Cloud Console.
Create a new project and enable the “Maps SDK for Android” and “Maps SDK for iOS” in the API Library.
Obtain your API key from the Credentials page.
.envfile in the root of your project.
Add your Google Maps API key to the
.envfile like this: