Flutter Laravel Todo App This is a simple Todo app built with Flutter and Laravel. The app allows users to create, read, update, and delete tasks, as well as register and log in to their account.
Flutter App The Flutter app is located in the flutter_app directory. It uses the Flutter framework to build the UI and handle user input, and communicates with the Laravel API to perform CRUD operations on tasks and handle user authentication.
To run the Flutter app, you need to have Flutter installed on your machine.
Before getting started, make sure that you have the following installed on your system:
PHP (version 7.3 or higher) Composer MySQL or another relational database Flutter SDK
- Extract the laravel.zip file
- Navigate into the project directory
- Install Laravel dependencies using Composer: composer install
- and put your database information in the .env file and upload the database file
- Start the Laravel development server: php artisan serve
- Navigate to the directory inside the cloned repository
- Install Flutter dependencies using flutter pub get command.
- Run the app on a connected device or simulator using flutter run command.