A news app to keep yourself updated with latest things happening around you.
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
Navigation and Routing
- Flutter Navigator is just a stack with special methods like (future, futurebuilder, theme, etc).
- Screens/Routes are just widgets.
- Navigation from one route to another defines workflow of application.
- Stateless/Statefull widgets.
- Flutter reflects its UI by reflecting current state.
- State is read while widget is built and can be changed using setState() for Stateful widgets.
Object Oriented Approach
- Handling various functionalities by binding them in Class and creating Objects of them.
- Reusability of Code, Reducing Redundancy.
Use of 3rd Party Packages
- Use of external packages provide application with variety of usefull functionalities.
- Make Application Standout.
Know More | |-- lib | |-- components | | |-- customListTile.dart | | `-- DrawerTile.dart | | | |-- models | | |-- article_model.dart | | `-- source_model.dart | | | |-- pages | | |-- article_details_page.dart | | |-- HomePage.dart | | `-- NewsPage.dart | | | |-- services | | `-- api_service.dart | | | `-- main.dart | `-- pubspec.yaml
- Sun (Light) and Moon (Dark) Themes
- Latest news Snippets of all across India
- Drawer which allows easy selection of news
- WebView to read the detailed news
To build this app from scratch you will need to install Flutter and Dart SDK on your machine: Flutter, Dart. Along with this, you will need editor to work on codes like this namely VSCode or IntelliJ IDEA.
How to Run this App
# Clone this repository $ git clone https://github.com/Kashish0401/flutter_news_app # Install dependencies $ flutter pub get # Run the APP on the open device (Android or IOS) $ flutter run