PassWall Mobile is a mobile client for PassWall API written with Flutter.
Clone the server app and build it.
Clone Flutter master branch to your Workspace with
git clone https://github.com/flutter/flutter.git -b master.
/flutter/binto your path.
flutter doctor -vand cure if any disease.
flutter pub getin repository clone
Don't send too much commit at once. It will be easier for us to do a code review.
Be sure to take a look at the second branch. The version I am working on is there.
First try to fix
//TODO:s in the code.
Then you can contribute to the development by following the mile stones.
Don't mess with the user interface. The design guide has not been released yet.
If you want to connect to the localhost server with the Android emulator, you need to write
http://10.0.2.2:3625or you can use our demo server: Heroku Demo server.
- [x] Preparation for Windows, Linux and browser applications
- [x] Application architecture overhaul and renewal
- [x] Biometric Authentication
- [ ] Dark Mode
In the future
- [ ] The list on the main page can be sorted according to the request of the user
- [ ] Ability to share content to PassWall from another application
- [ ] iOS Blur Screen when the app is in the background
Some Screen Shots
|Login Screen:point_up:||Main Screen:point_up:||Detail Screen:point_up:||About Screen:point_up:|
|Main Action:point_up:||Tile Action:point_up:||Create New:point_up:|