Pika Jump is a fun and addictive Flappy Bird-inspired game developed using Flutter. In this game, you play as Pikachu and have to jump through obstacles to reach the end. But be careful, Pikachu can be electrocuted if it touches the obstacles!
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Pikachu as the main character
- Electrocution feature adds an extra level of challenge
- Flutter-based for smooth performance on both iOS and Android
To get started with Pika Jump, you will need to have Flutter installed on your machine. You can find the installation instructions here.
Once Flutter is installed, you can clone this repository and run the game on your device or emulator by running the following command:
If you would like to contribute to the development of Pika Jump, you can do so by:
- Reporting bugs or issues
- Suggesting new features or improvements
- Submitting pull requests with code changes
Pika Jump is released under the MIT License.
Have fun playing Pika Jump and happy jumping!