What is Stream?
Stream allows developers to rapidly deploy scalable feeds and chat messaging with an industry leading 99.999% uptime SLA guarantee.
With Stream’s chat components, developers quickly add chat to their app for a variety of use-cases:
- Livestreams like Twitch or Youtube
- In-Game chat like Overwatch or Fortnite
- Team style chat like Slack
- Messaging style chat like Whatsapp or Facebook’s messenger
- Commerce chat like Drift or Intercom
Repo Overview 😎
This repo contains projects and samples developed by the team and Stream community. Projects are broke up into directories under the
Each project contains a README with build and execution instructions.
Stream Chat v1: a sample app implemented using Stream Chat and Flutter. It is a fully fledged messaging app built using a combination of our pre-made widgets and custom Flutter widgets.
Stream Chatty Stream Chatty is a sample chat app made in Flutter using Stream Chat, Firebase, and flutter_bloc. It has full light and dark mode support, real-time chat, and full authentication using Firebase auth.
iMessage clone: an iMessage clone implemented using Flutter and the
Before running this project please ensure Flutter is installed and configured on your machine. If you’re new to Flutter, please checkout the official guide with installation instructions for your OS.
- How can I submit a sample app?
- Apps submissions are always welcomed! 🥳 Open a pr with a proper description and we’ll review it as soon as possible
- Spot a bug 🕷 ?
- We welcome code changes that improve the apps or fix a problem. Please make sure to follow all best practices and add tests if applicable before submitting a Pull Request on Github.