A ChatGPT and Dall-E powered voice assistant made using flutter.
- Works on Android, iOS, Web & Desktop
- Speech To Text(Give command with voice prompt)
- Text To Speech(Reads out the results)
- Uses ChatGPT for normal prompts
- Uses Dall-E for image results
- Type in your prompt
- Uses OpenAI API
🚀 Quick start
Step 1: Clone the repo
Fork the repository. then clone the repo locally
Install dependencies (Client Side)
flutter pub get
Step 2: Change package name.
Change package name to something unique.
Step 3: Get your unique OpenAI APIKey.(Its Free)
This projects uses OpenAI. So we need to get the
APIKey from OpenAI.
You can get APIkey here: https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys
- Generate a new API key
- Copy the key and paste it to
secrets.dartfile under lib folder.
- You are good to go.
flutter run // After selecting the device you want to test on
Server: OpenAI, ChatGPT, Dall-E
After cloning & setting up the local project you can push the changes to your github fork and make a pull request.