Built a To-Do mobile application with the help of Provider package which helps manage the app state. Interactive UI and CRUD based application helps user to set a task, update it and delete it. User can see or view all the tasks in the todo list. It helped me in basic understanding of Flutter state management.
Thing i learnt throught this project
- Understand what is state and why we need to manage it.
- Understand the difference between ephemeral (local) state and app state.
- See the problems with simply relying on setState().
- Learn about the concept of Prop Drilling.
- Examine various popular ways of managing app state for Flutter projects.
- Learn about the List Builder.
- Use the Flutter BottomSheet Widget.
- Learn to lift state up to be able to access it from children widgets.
- Learn about design patterns and why they are useful.
- Understand how the Provider package works and use it to manage app state.