DroidKaigi 2020 Flutter App
The unofficial conference app for DroidKaigi 2020.
DroidKaigi 2020 is a conference tailored for developers on 20th and 21st February 2020.
This app is built using Flutter and Firebase for both iOS and Android.
Here is a great official app!
- Install Flutter. See https://flutter.dev/setup/
- Setting up the IntelliJ. See https://flutter.dev/ide-setup/
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Move to unofficial_conference_app_2020 directory.
- Run flutter run command.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b new_feature_branch)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin new_feature_branch)
- Create new Pull Request
This Application uses Bloc Pattern based architecture using RxDart, Provider, StreamBuilder, Firebase.
Sync ui state