DroidKaigi 2020 Flutter App
The unofficial conference app for DroidKaigi 2020.
DroidKaigi 2020 is a conference tailored for developers on 20th and 21st February 2020.
This app is built using Flutter and Firebase for both iOS and Android.
Here is a great official app!
- Install Flutter. See https://flutter.dev/setup/
- Setting up the IntelliJ. See https://flutter.dev/ide-setup/
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Move to unofficial_conference_app_2020 directory.
- Run flutter run command.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b new_feature_branch)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin new_feature_branch)
- Create new Pull Request
This Application uses Bloc Pattern based architecture using RxDart, Provider, StreamBuilder, Firebase.
Sync ui state
Subscribe to Flutter Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox