This is an AI Quiz App that uses GPT-3 to generate questions.
How to Play
- Go to ai-quiz.de
- Click on “Start” and enter a valid OpenAI API Key
- Create Teams: On the Team page, you can add teams by clicking on the “+” button. To delete a team, use the trashcan symbol. When you have created all the teams you need, click the “Start” button to begin the game.
- Choose Categories and Difficulty: On the Game page, the active team can select a category and difficulty level by clicking on “Choose Category.” The active team’s card is larger than the other teams’ cards. The category can be freely chosen, so it can be anything you like.
- Answer Questions: Once the active team has chosen a category and difficulty level, a question will be generated based on that information. If the team answers the question correctly, its score will increase. The current round is displayed in the upper left corner. Once all teams have answered a question, the round will be increased.
- View Rankings: You can see the rankings by clicking on the “🏅” symbol.
- Restart Game: To start a new game, simply refresh the page in your browser.
How to Run
- Clone the repository
flutter pub getto install dependencies
flutter run --web-renderer htmlto start the app
- Enter a valid OpenAI API Key in the text field on the start page
- Create teams and start the game
- Flutter for the app
- OpenAI API for Text completion and Image generation and editing. The Project uses GPT-3 and DALL-E.
- dart:http for HTTP requests
- image for image manipulation
- add settings
- save game state in local storage
- refine animation in the award ceremony page
How to Contribute
Feel free to open a pull request or an issue if you find a bug or have a feature request!
This project is licensed under the MIT License feel free to use it in your own projects.
This project was created by Simon Graeber