Peer-to-peer payment integration to a messaging app using Flutter
This project shows how to integrate a peer-to-peer payment solution to your Stream Chat using Rapyd's Wallet API with the help of Flutter.
lib directory contains the Dart code of the Flutter app, it is distributed in the following directories:
- screens: contains all the Flutter app screens
- widgets: contains various widgets which are used inside the screens
- utils: contains the utility classes for connecting to the Wallet API
- models: contains the model classes for easy storing of API data
- res: contains the color palette used in the app
Some prerequisites to run this project:
Flutter 2 with null safety enabled (it is tested on Flutter v2.2.3): You can install it from the Flutter website.
Setup Rapyd account: You can sign up for a Rapyd account here, and enable their Sandbox mode.
For building and running this project locally, follow the steps below:
Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/sbis04/stream_payment.git
Navigate to the project directory:
Get Flutter dependencies:
flutter pub get
secrets.dartdart file inside the
libdirectory with the following content:
// Stream secrets const STREAM_KEY = 'stream-key-here'; const USER_TOKEN = 'stream-user-token-here'; // Rapyd secrets const RAPYD_ACCESS_KEY = 'rapyd-access-key-here'; const RAPYD_SECRET_KEY = 'rapyd-secret-key-here';
You can generate the Stream user token from here.
Run the app: