This is Flutter example about simple authentication with Auth0 and generate random QR code.
- Use need to create a
.env.developmentfile and fill the parameters.
- Install libraries
flutter pub get
Below is stack I used and linked I consulted
- Manage route of app.
- Go_router is quite easy to use. I just have stuck with the integration to riverpod. That is a basic go_router usage, though.
- This is good discussion that you can read.
- Manage state of app.
- In the first time, I used provider but when heard that riverpod is much more convenient, I changed to riverpod. Even so, I think riverpod is not the best choice to manage state. I will try Bloc in the future if I have time.
- Authentication integration
- Blog for add auth0 to the app.
- Good post about QR Code handlers.
- This example:
- scan QR code and display its content
- random generate a QR code and save to gallery
- I also want to try send request when a QR code is scanned. (Just note here for memo)