Project by Marlo Fiel Mancenido (X-3L)
barda – a social media app
barda is a social media application developed in Flutter. It uses elements from both the Material UI package and Cupertino package. It connects through the provided API for CRUD actions.
- http – for CRUD actions through the provided API
- flutter_session – handling authentication and creating a session
- intl – certain formatting functions
- Everything seemed to be working upon testing.
- Several unhappy paths were caught and displayed as errors to the user. The caught unhappy paths are as follow:
- Registering with empty fields
- Logging in with empty fields
- Updating your password with wrong old password
- Updating your password with non-matching passwords
- All server requests that return with an error
- An unresolved unhappy path would be the pages with pagination widgets that needs manual refreshing after a context pop. (Deleting your own post and automatically going back. Your post will still show up and page will need refreshing to not show it.)