A simple task management app for nurses in a nursing home
for the Flutter Engineer role at Dexter Health
- Flutter – A cross-platform UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase.
- Dart – An open-source, general-purpose, object-oriented language for client development on any platform.
- Cubit – A lightweight state management solution and a subset of the bloc package that does not rely on events and instead uses methods to emit new states.
- Go Router – A declarative routing package that uses the Flutter framework’s Router API to provide a convenient, url-based API for navigating between different screens.
- Firebase Auth – A package that provides many methods and utilities for enabling you to integrate secure authentication into your Flutter application.
- Cloud Firestore – Flutter plugin for Cloud Firestore, a cloud-hosted, noSQL database with live synchronization and offline support on Android and iOS.
- Get It – A simple Service Locator for Dart and Flutter projects.
- Injectable – A convenient code generator for Get It
Installation & Setup
Clone the repo to your local machine
git clone https://github.com/kimathi-phil/nursing_home.git
This project contains 3 flavors:
To run the desired flavor either use the launch configuration in VSCode/Android Studio or use the following commands:
# Development $ flutter run --flavor development --target lib/main_development.dart # Staging $ flutter run --flavor staging --target lib/main_staging.dart # Production $ flutter run --flavor production --target lib/main_production.dart