A new Flutter project for PC to control mobiles by adb tool.
Develop in progress, not release yet…
- Provide computer control mobile phone shortcut keys
- Mobile device and application information extraction display
- Support for custom commands
- Provide a script to automate the control of Tiktok or any other apps
- Multi-platform supported (MacOs, Windows, Linux)
Progress & Todo
- Terminal Technology Research
- UI framework construction on PC
- Display connected device list
- Query and display brief information about devices
- Automatically control device sliding, input text, etc.
- Construct steps of script by hand (set positions or input contents) without any code.
- User can collect and customize any other commands.
- Show script execution history records and quick run again.
- Shield the input and output processing details of different commands through strategy mode
- Use the Chain of Responsibility pattern to assemble different steps to generate scripting concepts
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our
online documentation, which offers tutorials,
samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
- Using Flutter to build a native-looking desktop app for macOS and Windows