A pattern editor, in the “style” of a Tracker, for the Korg Electribe 2’s (synth, sampler, hacktribe).
This is very much a WORK-IN-PROGRESS, not too much works right now, except for reading a pattern in from the E2.
- Display partial pattern in tracker UI
- Switch patterns in tracker UI using E2 dial
- Display full pattern (all 64 steps)
- Edit pattern notes in tracker UI using E2 controls
- Send edited pattern back to E2
- Edit pattern parts, osc, ifx etc in Tracker UI
- Edit instrument patchs (samples?) in Tracker UI
- Playback pattern(s) from Tracker state (without sending to E2)
I’m currently developing with Flutter beta channel.
It works on Linux, should also work on Web.
Android support coming soon.
Running on Web
Run in non-Chrome browser, ie. Firefox using:
flutter run -d web-server
To check midi incoming via cli.
To list ports:
> aseqdump -l # will list ports Port Client name Port name 0:0 System Timer 0:1 System Announce 14:0 Midi Through Midi Through Port-0 32:0 electribe2 sampler electribe2 sampler electribe2 s
To see incoming messages (using above port number):
aseqdump -p 32:0
Audio output on oscilloscope: