A Mobile App using Flutter to help in communication between especially able (deaf) and others.
Our goal is to make it easier for individuals who are deaf or have hearing loss to communicate with the people around them: relatives, friends, acquaintances, and strangers, through:
- Converting speech to text and producing spoken audio of written text (in chat).
- Providing Flip cards with Sign Language.
- speech_to_text: ^2.3.0 – A library that exposes device specific speech recognition capability.
- flutter_tts: ^3.2.2 – A flutter text to speech plugin
- avatar_glow: ^1.2.0 – This Flutter package provides a Avatar Glow Widget with cool background glowing animation.
- animated_splash_screen: ^1.1.0 – Flutter package to make a cool splash screen with animation.
- flip_card: ^0.5.0 – A component that provides flip card animation. It could be used for hide and show details of a product.
- getwidget: ^2.0.4 – GetWidget has 1000+ pre-build widgets that you can reuse to develop both Flutter mobile app and web app.
flutter pub get
Here are the three options that you can Choose the one you want to use.
The first option: deaf can understand what others are saying through converting speech to text message, and also can reply with text message.
The second and the third options show to you the list of the most important signs.
Here you can see Flip Cards to show the signs and its meanings. You can use it as a deaf person in the second option, and as a normal person in the third option.