Flutter Music Streaming Application
A Flutter music streaming application that allows users to play audio files from local storage. The app features a beautiful neumorphic UI design and provides a smooth user experience for browsing and playing music.
Include some attractive screenshots of your app to give potential users a visual preview of your project’s interface.
- Browse and display audio files from local storage.
- Neumorphic UI design for an elegant and modern look.
- Smooth animations enhance the user experience.
- Play audio directly from the list screen or access a dedicated player screen.
- Play, pause, skip, and control volume from the player screen.
- Minimalistic and intuitive user interface.
These instructions will help you get a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
- Flutter: Make sure you have Flutter installed. Install Flutter
- Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/yourusername/your-repo.git
- Navigate to the project directory:
This project uses the following dependencies:
get: ^4.6.5– A package for state management and navigation in Flutter.
just_audio: ^0.9.34– A powerful audio player for Flutter applications.
percent_indicator: ^4.2.3– Displays progress indicators in a circular or linear style.
path_provider: ^2.0.15– Provides access to the device’s file system paths.
on_audio_query: ^2.9.0– Fetches audio files from the device’s storage and organizes them.
permission_handler: ^6.0.1– Handles runtime permissions for accessing device features.
path: ^1.8.3– Provides utilities for handling file and directory paths.
flutter_neumorphic: ^3.1.1– Creates neumorphic-style UI components.
flutter_storage_path: ^1.0.4– Retrieves storage paths for media files.
flutter pub getto install the required dependencies.
- Connect your device or start an emulator.
flutter runto launch the app.
Contributions are welcome! If you encounter bugs or have suggestions, please open an issue or submit a pull request. Follow these steps:
- Fork the project.
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b feature/new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add a new feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin feature/new-feature
- Open a pull request.
- The neumorphic design was inspired by Neumorphism.io.
- Shoutout to the Flutter community for their support and resources.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the Car Control Dashboard app, feel free to contact us at [email protected].