Getting Started with Flutter ?
Generated with ❤️ from Dhiwise
A Flutter mobile application built completely using DhiWise and Supabase without coding single line of code. With 100% system generated code
This is the documentation of Flutter Applications. It holds all the info you need to get started with and make changes to your App
This application is build on MVVM architecture.
Dart SDK Version 2.12.0 or greater. Flutter SDK Version 2.0.0 or greater.
Figma design guideline for better accuracy
Read our guidelines to increase the accuracy of design conversion to code by optimizing Figma designs. https://docs.dhiwise.com/knowledgehub/reference-guide-and-tools/figma
Check your app’s UI from the AppNavigation screen of your app.
- Add supabaseUrl and supabasePublicKey inside lib/core/utils/initial_bindings file
- For additional details refer https://supabase.com/docs/guides/with-flutter
After successful build, your application structure should look like this:
. ├── android - contains files and folders required for running the application on an Android operating system. ├── assets - contains all images and fonts of your application. ├── ios - contains files required by the application to run the dart code on iOS platforms. ├── lib - Most important folder in the project, used to write most of the dart code. ├── main.dart - starting point of the application ├── core │ ├── app_export.dart - contains commonly used file imports │ ├── constants - contains all constants classes │ ├── errors - contains error handling classes │ ├── network - contains network related classes │ └── utils - contains common files and utilities of project ├── data │ ├── apiClient - contains api calling methods │ ├── models - contains request/response models │ └── repository - network repository ├── localization - contains localization classes ├── presentation - contains all screens and screen controllers │ └── screens - contains all screens ├── routes - contains all the routes of application └── theme - contains app theme and decoration classes
How you can do code formatting?
- if your code is not formatted then run following command in your terminal to format code
dart format .
How you can improve the readability of code?
Resolve the errors and warnings that are shown in the application.
Libraries and tools used
- get – State management https://pub.dev/packages/get
- connectivity_plus – For status of network connectivity https://pub.dev/packages/connectivity_plus
- pull_to_refresh – For list functionalities https://pub.dev/packages/pull_to_refresh
- cupertino_icons – For iOS icons https://pub.dev/packages/cupertino_icons
- shared_preferences – Provide persistent storage for simple data https://pub.dev/packages/shared_preferences
- cached_network_image – For storing internet image into cache https://pub.dev/packages/cached_network_image
If you have problems or questions go to our Discord channel, we will then try to help you as quickly as possible: https://discord.com/invite/rFMnCG5MZ7