An open-source time-tracking software
The purpose of this project is to simplify the documentation of working hours and at the same time to find ways to improve working hours.
The working hours are saved in a JSON file and at a later date it can be read out as a JSON or PDF file.
This project has been built in Dart using the Flutter framework, which allows to build an app for mobile, desktop & web, from a single codebase.
- Supports the English and German language
- Simple documentation of working hours
- List of weekly working hours
- Summary of weekly earnings
- iOS support
- Light & Dark mode
- Edit working hours
- Creation of a PDF file with all data in a selected period
- Overview of all previous entries
- Storage in the cloud from various providers
- Android support
Download & install
First, clone the repository with the ‘clone’ command, or just download the zip.
$ git clone https://github.com/simuldev/time24.git
Install dependencies from pubspec.yaml by running
flutter packages get from the project root (see using packages documentation for details and how to do this in the editor).
There you go.
- scarpex - lead developer: GitHub