This is a Flickr’s android application clone with Flutter.
This is a part of a bigger project including front-end and back-end
Note: The application will no longer work as the back-end server hosting subscription has ended
- Android Studio 4 or higher
- Minimum SDK version is 21 (Android Lollipop)
- Flutter v2 and Dart SDK plugin
How to run for developers
- Clone the repository.
- Open Android Studio, click on “open” from “File” tab to open the project from the corresponding directory.
- Type in terminal Flutter clean and then Flutter run (to get dependencies)
- Connect a mobile phone to the device and wait for build gradles to finish.
- Click on run button from the toolbar.
- As the mobile phone is turned on, the application can be accessible.
Running the tests
- Go to test directory with the terminal with cd test
- To run all tests type in the terminal flutter test
- flutter will generate all tests and evaluate them
Generating Documentation Report
- Add to the environment variables the path of the dartdoc example: “C:\src\flutter.pub-cache\bin”
- Type in the terminal dartdoc
Build for production
- Select main.dart file in the porject section in android studio
- Press build then flutter then Build APK
Used Tools and technologies
- HTTP and Flutter_FaceBook packages (Connection with REST API)
- MultiPart requests (For uploading images as URL picture)
- Flutter_Tests (Functional testing)
- camelCase (Naming convention)