Chatqu – Chat Application
Chatqu is a chat application that provides one-on-one chat and group chat features, so you can stay connected with your friends and family anywhere and anytime.
- One-on-one chat
- Group chat
- Easy-to-use interface
Below are the technologies used in the Chatqu application:
- Firebase Firestore – A cloud-based NoSQL document database for mobile and web apps
- Firebase Auth – A service that allows app developers to authenticate users
- Firebase Storage – A service that allows app developers to store and serve user-generated content, such as photos and videos
- Firebase Crashlytics – A service that helps developers identify, prioritize, and fix stability issues that affect the quality of their apps
- CodeMagic CI/CD – A service that provides continuous integration and continuous delivery for mobile app developers
- Flutter – A mobile app development framework by Google
- BLoC – A state management library for Flutter that uses reactive programming
- GetIt – A simple dependency injection library for Flutter
The Chatqu application uses the Clean Architecture design pattern to separate concerns and make the codebase more maintainable. The business logic is implemented using BLoCs (Business Logic Components), while GetIt is used for dependency injection.
Chatqu is available on the App Store and Google Play Store. To download and install the app, please search for “Chatqu” in the respective app store and follow the instructions. Alternatively, you can click the link below to go directly to the Google Play Store:
Once installed, open the app and create an account to start chatting with your friends and family!!
If you would like to contribute to Chatqu, please fork the repository and submit a pull request. We welcome all contributions!
Chatqu is licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE for more information.