A basic chatbot app project made using Flutter. It was created to study Flutter, not designed for real world usage. May contain bugs.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
- Flutter SDK
- Xcode (If you want to run with an iPhone simulator)
1- Create a Flutter project using the command:
flutter create [project_name].dart
2- Replace project’s lib folder and pubspec.yaml with this one.
3- Run the project.
- Flutter – The framework used
- Dart – The programming language used
- Again, this project was not created for real world usage.
- It was a task project.
- UI inspired by Mitch Koko.