A 3D visualization of the solar system built with Flutter framework.
- Realistic visualization of the eight planets in our solar system
- Ability to rotate and zoom in/out on the solar system
- Textures and materials for each planet based on NASA imagery
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/Yczar/solar-system.git
- Navigate to the project directory:
- Install dependencies:
flutter pub get
- Run the application on an emulator or connected device:
- Flutter – A mobile app development framework
- three.dart – A 3D graphics library for Flutter
- NASA planetary images – Used for planet textures
If you’re interested in contributing to this project, please feel free to submit a pull request. Any contributions, whether they be bug fixes or new features, are welcome and appreciated!
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE file for details.