DroidKaigi 2018 Flutter App
The unofficial conference app for DroidKaigi 2018 Tokyo
DroidKaigi 2018 is a conference tailored for developers on 8th and 9th February 2018.
This app is built using Flutter and Firebase for both iOS and Android.
- View all the conference schedule and details of each session
- Add favorite sessions to My Schedule.
- Check the place map.
- Install Flutter. See https://flutter.io/setup/
- Setting up the IntelliJ. See https://flutter.io/ide-setup/
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Move to
The main classes are under
|api||Classes to load all the sessions data via API.|
|i18n||Classes to localize (currently English and Japanese are supported.)|
|models||Model classes which are parsed from API json.|
|repository||Classes to call API and cache data.|
|ui||Classes to show each pages.|
Subscribe to Flutter Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox