An open source Windows application to display several diffrent Scopes for an NDI Input built with Flutter.
- Luma Waveform
- RGB Waveform
- RGB Parade
- UV Vectorscope
- Reference Frame
- Overlay on source as splitscreen
- Overlay on scopes as background
- Overlay on scopes as splitscreen
- Draw Masks on source/reference frame
- Record and graph RGBL ratio over time
- NDI Codec support
- UYVY (most common)
- BGRA (used for still images)
- others are very uncommon IMO
- CC 8.x Ampere RTX 30 Series, RTX A Series,
- CC 7.x Volta/Turing RTX 20 Series, GTX 16 Series, RTX Quadro Series, TITAN RTX, TITAN V
- CC 6.x Pascal GTX 10 Series, Titan X, Quadro
- CC 5.x Maxwell GTX 750 – GTX 980 Ti
- CC >=3.5 Kepler GT 640 – GTX 780 Ti, TITAN Z NEEDS TESTING!!!
- CC <3.2 not supported by CUDA 11.x
Download the latest build under Releases.
The Software uses CUDA to compute the frames and scopes. A NVIDIA GPU is required to run this Software.
Run in Debug-Mode
PS ..\ndiscopes> flutter pub get PS ..\ndiscopes> flutter run -d windows
Build for Windows
PS ..\ndiscopes> flutter build windows --release
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our
online documentation, which offers tutorials,
samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.