OnBoarding Animation provides page like animation to the onBoarding screens with the page indicator.
Screenshots and Screen recording
onboarding_animation: any to your
pubspec.yaml dependencies. And import it:
OnBoardingAnimation( pages: [ Container(), Container(), Container(), ], indicatorDotHeight: 7.0, indicatorDotWidth: 7.0, indicatorType: IndicatorType.expandingDots, indicatorPosition: IndicatorPosition.bottomCenter, ),
- Need to pass the List of Widgets for providing the content of onBoarding cards.
- This parameter is used to set the offset of the indicator.
- Set the width of the the indicator’s dot.
- Set the height of indicator’s dot.
- Using this parameter user can define the space between the dots of indicator.
- This is use to set the radius of the circle shown in the indicator.
- This is use to set the color of the inactive(unselected) dot color.
- This is use to set the color of the active(selected) dot color.
- indicatorStrokeWidth is use to set the width of the stroke if the PaintStyle is selected to the stroke.
- This is an enum which is use to select the type of an indicator.
- This is an enum which is use to select the position of an indicator.
- Need to pass the List of Widgets for the providing the content of the onBoarding cards.
- indicatorExpansionFactor is multiplied by indicatorDotWidth to resolve the width of the expanded dot.
- The maximum scale the dot will hit while jumping.
- The vertical offset of the jumping dot.
- indicatorPaintStyle is use to select between the fill and the stroke style.
- indicatorWormType helps to select the form of the WormType between normal and thin.
- indicatorSwapType helps to select the form of the SwapType between normal, yRotation and zRotation.
- Inactive dots paint style (fill/stroke) defaults to fill.
- This is ignored if indicatorActivePaintStyle is PaintStyle.fill.
- indicatorScale is multiplied by indicatorDotWidth to resolve active dot scaling.
- indicatorActiveDotScale is multiplied by indicatorDotWidth to resolve active dot scaling.
- The max number of dots to display at a time if count is <= maxVisibleDots indicatorMaxVisibleDots = countmust be an odd number that’s >= 5.
- If True the old center dot style will be used.
- indicatorInActiveDotDecoration is used to set the inactive dot decoration if indicatorType is selected to custom.
- indicatorActiveDotDecoration is used to set the active dot decoration if indicatorType is selected to custom.
- This parameter is use to override the existing active colors.
- This parameter is use to override the existing inactive colors.
Guideline for contributors
Contribution towards our repository is always welcome, we request contributors to create a pull request to the development branch only.
Guideline to report an issue/feature request
It would be great for us if the reporter can share the below things to understand the root cause of the issue.
- Library version
- Code snippet
- Logs if applicable
- Device specification like (Manufacturer, OS version, etc)
- Screenshot/video with steps to reproduce the issue
OnBoarding Animation is MIT-licensed.
Let us know!
We’d be really happy if you send us links to your projects where you use our component. Just send an email to [email protected] And do let us know if you have any questions or suggestion regarding our work.