Goals Of This Project
- Providing a mongodb client for mobile devices. (Like official desktop client Mongodb Compass)
- Supporting crud operations and basic querying.
- Both mongodb:// and mongodb+srv:// connections are supported. (Mongodb Connection Strings)
- Adding, removing and reordering connection strings.
- Naming connection strings.
- Auto reconnecting.
- Creating and deleting collections.
- Number of documents can be seen in each collection tile.
- Find queries are supported in json format. (Mongodb Query Operators)
- CRUD operations are supported.
- On listing page; documents are represented in master/detail tree format.
- On editing page; documents are represented in json string format.
Custom Json Encoding / Decoding
Some data types are not supported by default json:convert library. The following operators were used to support those types.
I won’t be able to develop full time; as this is a hobby project.