Kaigi – HackMIT
Cross platform application that can help people make friends online and host events.
Tested on Android only.
Technologies & Architecture
Flutter, Dart, Google Maps Places SDK
.env file in the root directory of the project and add your Maps Places API key in the below format.
PLACES_KEY = "AIzaSyBDHGmP-****************wARZ1s"
- Basic knowledge about Flutter
- Basic knowledge about Android
- Basic knowledge about Firebase
- Flutter SDK version >= 2.0.0 (tested and works with 2.0.0)
- Setup Authentication and use the Sign-in method ‘Email/Password’
- Setup Firestore
- Setup Storage
- Replace the file google-services.json
- Download and open the project in e.g Android Studio
- Connect your Android phone or use the emulator to start the application