Math operations with Binary Numbers
Mobile application developed with Flutter and Dart to do math operations as sum, subtraction, multiplication, division and rest with binary numbers.
It was a task in a selection process.
Some Observations about this App
- It's not in Play Store or App Store.
- You can do math operations with binary numbers in range of 0 to 255 (Requirements of the task)
- Allow the user to choice five math operations, they are sum, subtraction, multiplication, division and rest.
- Reactive forms that show alerts if the user write down invalid numbers as non-binary numbers.
- Reactive do operation button that is only enabled if the input numbers are valid.
- Error treatment and alerts about them to the user. For example, if the user try to user the number 0 as divisor, the application shows an alert.
- The result is also show as a binary number (Task requirement).
- Flutter - Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase.
- Visual Studio Code - Is a code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
- Android Studio - Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
- MobX- MobX for the Dart language.
- mobx_codegen- MobX Code Generation library
- flutter_mobx - Flutter integration with MobX.dart.
- flutter_modular - A smart project structure.
- slidy CLI - CLI package manager and template generator for Flutter. Generate Modules, Pages, Widgets, BLoCs, Controllers and tests.
- custom_splash- A Flutter package to custom splash screen
- build_runner - A package that provides a concrete way of generating files using Dart code
I'm really glad if you want to contribute with my project and help me to improve it. You can send how many PR's you want to. If you have some questions about the project get in touch if me.
- Email-me: [email protected]
- Connect with me at LinkedIn.
- Check others open-source Flutter projects in my GitHub.