Google Pay Clone
Developed a Clone of the “Google Pay” mobile application. This is a Cross-Platform application, so it can be used for Android and iOS devices with a single codebase. Currently it consists only of UI elements, but can later be configured and linked to a Remote Database and APIs to provide further functionalities.
🌎 Released Android Application:
📽 Sample Demo:
🏗 Built With:
- Android Studio.
- Flutter SDK.
🧪 Steps to Build locally:
- Open Android Studio IDE.
- Clone with
git clone https://github.com/Akash-Ramjyothi/Google-Pay-Clone.
- Select whether to run on Android Emulator or Physical Device connected with USB.
- Run the application with
gradle assembleDebugon command line.
💥 How to Contribute?
- Take a look at the Existing Issues or create your own Issues!
- Wait for the Issue to be assigned to you after which you can start working on it.
- Fork the Repo and create a Branch for any Issue that you are working upon.
- Create a Pull Request which will be promptly reviewed and suggestions would be added to improve it.
- Add Screenshots to help me know what this Code is all about.
👦 Developed By:
🌐 References Used: