Flutter example project to run Solidity smart contracts using web3Dart library
A dart library that connects to interact with the Ethereum blockchain. It connects to an Ethereum node to send transactions, interact with smart contracts and much more!
- Connect to an Ethereum node with the rpc-api, call common methods
- Send signed Ethereum transactions
- Generate private keys, setup new Ethereum addresses
- Call functions on smart contracts and listen for contract events
- Code generation based on smart contract ABI for easier interaction
Solidity is an object-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart contracts. Smart contracts are programs which govern the behaviour of accounts within the Ethereum state.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our
online documentation, which offers tutorials,
samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.