GJAMAssist is an open source Flutter-based template for a business assistant application. It has been designed to use Google Firebase as backend.
- Invoice generator
- Party (supplier/customer) statement generator
- Invoice/voucher viewer
- Business dashboard
- Report screens for account payable, receivables, stock items
Start out by cloning this repo.
- Install Flutter by following the official documentation if you haven’t.
- Using VSCode or Android Studio as your choice of IDEs is highly recommended. You can find official Flutter documentation for getting up and running with them here.
- Make sure that you are on Flutter’s
flutter channel stable
- Default app name is
com.example.tassist. Choose your app’s name and replace the default name in the following files.
- Set up a Firebase project, generate a configuration file and copy the file to this repo by following Steps 1-3 listed here.
Email/Passwordauthentication method in the Firebase console. You can find it under
- Enable Cloud Firestore by going to