You can find your Public IP Address, Country, City, Latitude and Longitude with IP Locator.
- Version: 1.0.0
- Developer: AlperAkca79
- Last Update: Friday, March 24, 2023 6:07 AM (UTC + 03:00)
How to Use?
- Download IP Locator.
- Open and enter you API key. (If you don’t know how to get a API key take a look here)
- And you will see the results.
How to Download?
You can use IP Locator in two ways.
NOTE: You need to get a API key. If you don’t know how to get a API key take a look here
Via Command Prompt or Terminal
- Open Command Prompt or Terminal and type them in order:
git clone https://github.com/AlperAkca79/ip_locator.git
dart run src/ip_locator/bin/ip_locator.dart
- Done! Now you can use.
Via .EXE file
Download ip_locator.exe file from here.
Double click to open ip_locator.exe.
Done! Now you can use.
How to Get API key?
- Sign Up at ipdata.
- Open ‘Dashboard’.
- Copy the API Key under the ‘Your API Key’ heading.
- Finish! (Don’t Share your API Key)