Flutter Covid App
- Covid tracker which shows worldwide live data of confirmed, recovered, death cases etc.
- User can also select any country and fetch covid related data from the API https://dsease.sh/.
- The app is just for learning purposes.
- Http – https://pub.dev/packages/http
- Youtube_player_flutter – https://pub.dev/packages/youtube_player_flutter
- Lottie – https://pub.dev/packages/lottie
- Url_launcher – https://pub.dev/packages/url_launcher
- Font Awesome – https://pub.dev/packages/font_awesome_flutter
- Responsive_framework – https://pub.dev/packages/responsive_framework
New Widgets/Stuff that I tried
- Barrel files (exporting files instead of importing them many times)
I got inspired by these designs
- Vector images are from https://sketchvalley.com/
- Covid posters from https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
The color pallette that I used
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our
online documentation, which offers tutorials,
samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.