- translation without context 🚀
- load translations from json , yaml , dart , even api or any data source 😎
- pluralization 💪
- gender 🚹🚺
- auto RTL – LTR based on the current locale
- nested translation ‘validation.too_short’ 🕸
- reloading the app automatically 🔄
- detecting a duplicate or a missing message 🔍🆕
- code generation
TR.signInand you will get the translated message directly 🆕
- easily integrated with other packages to save more time and provided locaization out of the box base on your app configuration 🔥
- easy to override the messages 🔱
- support all platforms ✔
- support null-safety ✔
- automatically save the last preferred language 🚀 – no shared prefs 🔥🔥 –
this package contains translated message to use out of the box , no need to add them any more
final message = 'login'.tr print(message);
also you did’t add
login message in your assets and translate it to the your supported languages
it will use the nation assets and gets you the correct translated message
locale is arabic it will be
تسجيل الدخول and if the locale is
English it will be
Sign In any so on out of the box
does this means i can’t override the
login keyword ?
no the package will use the default values only if you don’t have one in you assets so you can override it any time
does this package have a big data sets ? – Will This Make The App very big ?
no this package will contains the necessary and the common keywords sings use in Authentication , Validation , searching , Filtering , introductions , …etc and will be added manually to choses carefully
which means you gonna support more languages out of the box in the entire app
Still needs more ?
- testing utilities
- public api for package owners to localize there packages out of the box with nation package
why make it like this ?
- this will make packages takes control of the localization which will spare the developer of this responsibility
- like when using a validation package for example the failure message should be automatically localized out of the box !
- would this package prevent the developer to use custom translated messages ? No ,, it will only provide a default values in many languages out of the box !
- would this increase the app size ? No , this will provide the necessary values only
we are still in beta stage star and wait for further releases