Clima, A City Weather mobile app
Clima is a Weather App for cities which makes use of Powerful Flutter Platform to run on both Android and iOS devices. It uses Rest API of OpenWeatherMap to fetch data from the servers using http requests.
The app shows the information like current temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed, feels like info generally. It also shows you the rate of change in temperature for the last 10 days of city. This changes of temperature are shown in beautifully presented Chart representation.
Instructions to use
In order to clone this app, Follow the instructions below
- Go to OpenWeatherMap Website.
- Create an account & verify your account through email
- Go to API section on Website and Copy the ApiKey from there
- In the Flutter Project go to this file: ---> Lib\Services\services.dart
- Paste your copied ApiKey in the apikey variable in services.dart file
- Build your Project and Smile :)