Expense Tracker App
This is an expense tracker app built with Flutter. The app allows users to track their expenses by entering details such as title, amount, and date. The app also provides visual representations of the user’s expenses in the form of charts.
- Flutter 2.2.0 or higher
- Dart 2.14.3 or higher
To run the app, clone this repository and run it using Flutter.
- User can add new expenses by entering details such as title, amount, and date
- User can view a list of all their expenses
- User can view visual representations of their expenses in the form of charts
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/your_username/expense_tracker_app.git
- Change directory to the cloned repository
- Install dependencies
flutter pub get
- Run the app
- The app does not currently support multiple users or accounts
- The app does not support multiple currencies or exchange rates
- The app does not provide any budgeting or financial planning features
- Add support for multiple users or accounts
- Add support for multiple currencies and exchange rates
- Add budgeting and financial planning features
- Add the ability to export expense data to a CSV or PDF file
- Allow users to set reminders for upcoming bills or expenses
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
This app was created by (https://github.com/adarsh-fr).