This is a very simple, Flutter project, sending a magic packet to the desired PC to interrupt its nap time.
- Wake on LAN functionality implemented.
- User-friendly interface for sending Wake on LAN packets.
- Save frequently used devices for quicker access.
- Option to schedule Wake on LAN packets for specific times (at the moment works only when phone screen is turned on).
- Wake on LAN over the internet via port forwarding.
- Install the app on your device.
- Add hosts by providing their MAC address and IP address.
- Tap on a host to send a Wake on LAN packet and wake up the device.
- Clone the repository.
- Open the project in Flutter.
- Run the app on your preferred device or emulator.
- You may also download precompiled apk file from latest release.
- cupertino_icons ^1.0.2
- shared_preferences ^2.2.0
- provider ^6.0.1
- fluttertoast ^8.2.2
- package_info_plus ^4.0.2
- flutter_oss_licenses ^2.0.1
- url_launcher ^6.1.11
- connectivity_plus ^4.0.2
- flutter_background_service ^5.0.1
- google_fonts ^6.1.0
You are welcome to contribute to this project. Everything I ask is to follow these steps:
- Fork the repository.
- Create a new branch for your feature or bug fix.
- Make your changes and submit a pull request.
If you encounter any issues with the app or have suggestions for improvements, please open an issue on the issue tracker.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.