A real-time weather app
What I learned from this project
- How to use Dart to perform asynchronous tasks.
- Understand async and await.
- Learn about Futures and how to work with them.
- How to network with the Dart http package.
- What APIs are and how to use them to get data from the internet.
- What JSONs are and how to parse them using the Dart convert package.
- How to pass data forwards and backwards between screens using the Navigator.
- How to handle exceptions in Dart using try/catch/throw.
- Learn about the lifecycle of Stateful Widgets and how to override them.
- How to use the Geolocator package to get live location data for both iOS and Android.
- How to use the TextField Widget to take user input.