- This project is a FlutterFlow showcase app with the following features: Firebase database, Animation, and Custom Page Transitions.
- The app runs on Android, iOS and Web.
- The app is built using Flutter stable and latest Dart version.
- The app is built using the FlutterFlow
How to run the app
- Clone the project.
git clone https://github.com/ruslan-volkhov-ew/quizApp-FlutterFlow.git
- Open the project.
- Get packages.
flutter pub get
- Configure firebase project with flutterfire.
At this point you should be able to run the app on your device or emulator.
- In order to deploy this app to Firebase hosting, follow these commands
- Login to firebase.
- Initialize firebase.
- Choose account, then choose Hosting as an option.
- Select Firebase project
- Select public directory for your hosting build/web (default)
- Configure as a single-page app
- Build the project if you haven’t yet
flutter build web
- Deploy to firebase.
Created by Ruslan Volkhov