This is a simple Quizlet mobile application testing your financial knowledge of financial statements (True or False choice), and in addition, the functionality of this mobile application can be compatible with a simple time clock to display the current time and date.
Financial statement analysis is the process of analyzing a company’s financial statements for decision-making purposes. External stakeholders use it to understand the overall health of an organization as well as to evaluate financial performance and business value. Internal constituents use it as a monitoring tool for managing the finances.
- Fundamental building blocks of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Classes and objects in Dart
- Navigator the multiple pages/screens
- Question bank/list function
- Scorekeeper and reset in Dart
- Simplified time and clock functionalities