Chameleon Ultra GUI
A GUI for the Chameleon Ultra/Chameleon Lite written in Flutter for cross platform operation
You can download the latest builds from GitHub Actions here under the artifacts section.
App available in those stores:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.chameleon.ultra
- F-Store: not yet
- App Store: not yet
- Arch Linux (AUR): not yet
- Flathub: not yet
- Chocolatey (Windows): not yet
- Web (for Chromium-based browsers): not yet
Note: Under some Linux systems, especially ones running KDE desktop environments, you may need to install the
zenity package for the file picker to work correctly.
- apk: Android APK, download and install either via ADB or your app/file manager of choice
- appbundle: Android Appbundle, unsigned Appbundle, used for Google Play publishing
- linux: zip file containing the linux build, either run the binary manually or install using cmake
- linux-debian: Debain Auto Packaging, Download and install with either apt, apt-get or dpkg.
- windows: zip file containing windows build, run the binary manually
- windows-installer: NSIS based Windows Installer, Installs the Windows build and creates Shortcuts
Note for Linux users:
You might need to add your user to the
dialout or, on Arch Linux, to the
uucp group for the app to talk to the device. If your user is not in this group, you may get serial or permission errors.
It is also highly recommended to either uninstall or disable ModemManager (
sudo systemctl disable --now modemmanager) as many distros ship ModemManager and it may interfere with communication.
Mac and IOS
Mac and IOS
Why are there no macOS and iOS builds?
We are pending Proxgrid permission to use Chameleon Ultra name to complete app review in App Store. This might take ~1 week, we hope apps will be published at start of September.
You want to support us and donate? Thank you, you make it possible for us to keep this app free and make it easier to publish this app on the Apple App Store.
You have the following options:
Open Collective: ChameleonUltraGUI
Crypto Currencies if your into that jam (Although open collective is preferred):
- BTC: bc1qrcd4ctxagaxsetyhpzc08d2upl0mh498gp3lkl
- ETH: 0x0f20e505E9e534236dF4390DcFfD5C4A03C0eec7