Siro’s Task App
- A Flutter Task App with Parse (Back4app) as the backend demonstrating CRUD operations.
- Getx State Management
This repo will be useful to developers looking for an alternative to backend services like Firebase as they will enjoy building apps without any third party libraries when they switch to using RestFUL APIs provided by the Back4App platform.
- Splash screen
- Search tasks
- Save tasks as well as Update tasks
- Delete tasks.
How to run
- Sign Up or Sign In on Back4app
- Once signed in click “Build a new app” and give a name to your app
- You will be taken to the console where by default there are 2 classes Under Database present namely Role and User. Create a new class named
taskwhich will store the data for each Task item.
- Proceed to 2 columns namely:
contentto the class which will store the actual task.
- Clone this repo
- Navigate to the code
- On the console go to App Settings >> Security & Keys
- Copy the Application ID and paste in place of
- Copy the REST API key and paste in place of
flutter pub get
Contributions are always welcome. Please fork this repository and contribute using pull requests. The pull requests will be thoroughly assessed and if found significant will be accepted.
Connect with me
My email: [email protected]