?FluCommerce – A Flutter Ecommerce Application – UI?
Star⭐ the repo if you like to see more stuff on flutter ?.
Some Screenshots For You ?
Getting Started with Flutter ?
Generated with ❤️ Manish Dayma
This is the documentation of Flutter Applications. It contains all the information you need to get started with and make changes to your App
Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Figma design guidelines for better accuracy
- App Navigations
- Project Structure
- How you can do code formatting?
- How you can improve the readability of code?
- Libraries and tools used
Dart SDK Version 2.17.0 or greater. Flutter SDK Version 3.0.0 or greater.
. ├── android - contains files and folders required for running the application on an Android operating system. ├── assets - contains all images and fonts of your application. ├── ios - contains files required by the application to run the dart code on iOS platforms. ├── lib - Most important folder in the project, used to write most of the Dart code. ├── main.dart - starting point of the application ├── core │ ├── app_export.dart - contains commonly used file imports │ ├── constants - contains all constants classes │ ├── errors - contains error handling classes │ ├── network - contains network related classes │ └── utils - contains common files and utilities of project ├── data │ ├── apiClient - contains API calling methods │ ├── models - contains request/response models │ └── repository - network repository ├── localization - contains localization classes ├── presentation - contains all screens and screen controllers │ └── screens - contains all screens ├── routes - contains all the routes of application └── theme - contains app theme and decoration classes └── widgets - contains all custom widget classes
How you can do code formatting?
- if your code is not formatted then run following command in your terminal to format code
dart format .
How you can improve the readability of code?
Resolve the errors and warnings that are shown in the application.
Libraries and tools used
- get – State management https://pub.dev/packages/get
- connectivity_plus – For status of network connectivity https://pub.dev/packages/connectivity_plus
- shared_preferences – Provide persistent storage for simple data https://pub.dev/packages/shared_preferences
- cached_network_image – For storing internet image into cache https://pub.dev/packages/cached_network_image