A simple quiz app built with Flutter.
A Flutter application that allows users to take a quiz by answering true or false questions. The app presents a series of questions and provides immediate feedback on the user’s response. Once the user completes the quiz, a completion alert is displayed, and the user can restart the quiz.
- Multiple true/false questions
- Immediate feedback on user’s response
- Completion alert with the final score
- Restart quiz option
flutter/material.dart: Material design components for building the user interface.
rflutter_alert: A Flutter package for showing customizable alerts and dialogs.
How to Use
- Launch the Quizzler app on your device or emulator.
- Read the question displayed on the screen.
- Choose either “True” or “False” as your answer by tapping the respective button.
- Receive immediate feedback on your answer with an icon (✔️ for correct, ❌ for incorrect).
- Repeat steps 2-4 until you have answered all the questions.
- When you complete the quiz, an alert will be displayed showing your final score.
- To restart the quiz, tap the “cancel” button on the alert dialog.
The project structure is as follows:
lib/: Contains the Dart code for the Quizzler app.
main.dart: Entry point of the application.
quiz_brain.dart: Manages the quiz questions and provides methods to retrieve and check answers.
quiz_page.dart: Contains the UI code for the quiz page.
question.dart: Defines the Questions class to represent a quiz question.
- This app was built as part of the Flutter Development Bootcamp by The App Brewery.