A simple flutter application to demonstrate the use of StreamProvider with SharedPreferences for caching provider values.
- Stream Provider caching.
- ability to trigger a refresh with a shared preference key.
- generic methods to access and update providers.
- generic methods to access and update shared preferences.
- fetch provider value from cache.
- start adding new items from last cached item.
- if no cached items, start adding new items from the beginning.
- cache items in shared preferences.
- filter items according to search provider value.
- return list of items filtered.
the data model that needs to be cached must implement below methods to be able to serialize and deserialize the model.
Map<String, dynamic> toJson()
Object.fromJson(Map<String, dynamic> json)
when using provider families with multiple arguments, the model used as provider
arguments needs to implement below methods for riverpod to be able to
differentiate between provider instances, check
implementation in grid_item.dart file.
bool operator ==(Object other)
int get hasCode
lib └── src ├── models ├── pages ├── services ├── utils └── widgets
|Home Page||Grid Page||Item Page|